Boat Dock Rules
1. Comply with all signs on the dock.
2. Dock space is on a first-come, first-served basis with priority always given to owners over renters.
(a) In order to occupy a slip with any vessel, an owner/renter must be in residence at Gulfpointe II. “In residence” means present at Gulfpointe II except when temporarily absent for seven days or less.
(b) The Board, or its authorized representative, has the authority to require an owner or guest to move his/her vessel from slips 3, 4, 7 or 8 if it is under 25’ or has a beam of less than 9’ to a smaller slip (1, 2, 5 or 6) if a larger boat needs access to slip 3, 4, 7, or 8.
(c) Although initial access to the docks is determined by seniority of owners, the Board or its authorized representative shall determine which slips shall be assigned to which owner or renter based upon the availability of docks and the sizes, widths, and lengths of the boats.
(d) Lines attached to a slip indicated that the slip is occupied. Lines attached to a slip must by attached by the owner/renter in residence who will be utilizing the slip with a vessel. Lines may not be attached by another owner/renter to save a slip. Any owner/renter who has attached lines must remove them if the slip will be or is unoccupied by his/her vessel beyond the seven days. Violations should be reported to a Board member. No person may remove the lines of another without authorization of the Board or its designated representative.
3. One vessel (i.e. boat, personal watercraft, jet ski, etc) per slip. One vessel per unit. No exceptions.
4. Proper tie-ups required. Five lines are the minimum. Broadside tie-ups are not permitted.
5. No tying up on the outside of the dock.
6. No gas/fuel containers of any kind may be left on the dock. (Nor are they permitted to be stored under the buildings, in vehicles, or in the units if they have any contents in them.)
7. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when on the dock.
8. No recreational swimming or diving allowed in the dock area.
9. Please do not use Gulfpointe I’s dock